Here is the focus for each day:
- Write down one thing you’re thankful for
- Choose to remember something good that’s happened
- Sing or listen to one song and let your heart truly hear the words. What did you hear?
Leave yours in the comments below. I think it will be good for us to see what others see.
So here’s my today:
- Thank you God for loving me and how your love continues to change my life.
- I’m remembering the beautiful sunset you painted in the sky last night Lord.
- I’m smiling because even if situations are hard, and we don’t know what to do, we can still have your joy and dance together in the kitchen.
- I listened to the song Christmas Cookies off the Duck the Halls: A Robertson Family Christmas album, and I heard the power and joy of family.
Your turn friends!
I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart; I will recount all of your wonderful deeds. I will be glad and exult in you; I will sing praise to your name, Oh Most High.